|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matus begins to talk about smoke as an ___________ during his third year with Castaneda.
2. Castaneda remembers a vision of ___________ tossing him in the air.
3. Mescalito has given a clear lesson that there is only one path and one world of ____________.
4. What does Matus diagnose as being the problem with Castaneda?
(b) Loss of soul.
(c) There is no problem.
(d) Loss of ally.
5. Matus does not want a description of Castaneda's experience because he has not traveled anywhere or ______________.
(a) Done anything special.
(b) Gotten into anything.
(c) Learned a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matus do in order to soothe Castaneda?
2. What pulls loose as Castaneda wipes his nose and his face?
3. Castaneda is having troubles letting go of shallow states of non-ordinary ____________.
4. Matus dismisses Castaneda's idea that he has reached a ____________.
5. Where is the gray jelly left hanging from over the course of two days while the second portion is prepared?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)