|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda must remember the order in which he stacks the _____ as this will have to be repeated going forward.
2. How many buttons does Mescalito tell Castaneda to consume after Castaneda calls the name Mescalito has given him?
3. The worlds of ______ and men overlap, but a crack opens and closes between them.
4. What does Castaneda realize he has forgotten after spending 90 minutes searching for the lizards?
(a) He has to offer them a hair.
(b) He has to leave the ceremony early.
(c) He has to smoke first.
(d) He has to speak to them first.
5. Matus does not want a description of Castaneda's experience because he has not traveled anywhere or ______________.
(a) Gotten into anything.
(b) Done anything special.
(c) Learned a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has it taken for Castaneda to come back during his last experience with the smoke?
2. Two days after Castaneda's lizard ceremony, what does he report to Matus?
3. What does Matus yell to Castaneda that makes him feel like this does not ring true for him?
4. Matus says that those who experiment with smoke without a guide will ____________.
5. Castaneda believes he has succumbed to the first enemy of man of ____________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)