|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matus tells Castaneda not to ____ and to do what he says.
(b) Close his eyes.
(d) Drink water.
2. Crows see one another as _____ rather than seeing each other as black.
3. Castaneda remembers a vision of ___________ tossing him in the air.
4. After seeing flashes of ________, Castaneda sees a fast barrage of images.
5. Castaneda believes he has succumbed to the first enemy of man of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda believes Matus is trying to create doubt in his mind about his ____________.
2. What does Matus order Castaneda to do once he slumps to the floor, unable to breathe?
3. Matus remarks that Castaneda falls asleep too soon to ____________.
4. What do the two men eat in preparation for their ceremony?
5. The smoke, says Matus, deals in ________ while the weed flatters and makes one feel good.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)