Mid-Book Test (up to Part 1: Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In the end, how many buttons of peyote do the men consume individually?
2. What is Castaneda warned not to do when they are down by the creek?
a) Close his eyes.
d) Go to sleep.
3. What does Matus find ridiculous to suggest, as Castaneda does, as they are Mescalito's guests?
a) Eating a meal.
c) Lighting a fire.
d) Talking loudly.
4. What is for those who 'watch and see?'
5. Matus says that since _______ tests Castaneda all the time, it is only fair...
This section contains 797 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)