Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda must remember the order in which he stacks the _____ as this will have to be repeated going forward.
2. How many buttons does Mescalito tell Castaneda to consume after Castaneda calls the name Mescalito has given him?
3. The worlds of ______ and men overlap, but a crack opens and closes between them.
4. What does Castaneda realize he has forgotten after spending 90 minutes searching for the lizards?
(a) He has to offer them a hair.
(b) He has to leave the ceremony early.
(c) He has to smoke first.
(d) He has to speak to them first.
5. Matus does not want a description of Castaneda's experience because he has not traveled anywhere or ______________.
(a) Gotten into anything.
(b) Done anything special.
(c) Learned a lesson.
6. How many days has it taken for Castaneda to come back during his last experience with the smoke?
7. Two days after Castaneda's lizard ceremony, what does he report to Matus?
(a) He feels he is going crazy.
(b) He doesn't know the next step.
(c) He is leaving him forever.
(d) He cannot find the lizards.
8. What does Matus yell to Castaneda that makes him feel like this does not ring true for him?
(a) Hey boy!
(b) You are nothing.
(c) What are you doing?
(d) Hey you!
9. Matus says that those who experiment with smoke without a guide will ____________.
(a) Be punished.
(c) Be condemned to bad luck.
(d) Be tested harshly.
10. Castaneda believes he has succumbed to the first enemy of man of ____________.
11. What does Castaneda circle in order to determine its position?
12. Where does Castaneda absentmindedly spread the paste?
13. What does Matus mix with the plant parts, just as his benefactor had him do?
14. What is the name for the four day peyote ceremony that Castaneda does with Matus' help?
15. What makes Castaneda feel uplifted and like he wants to weep?
(a) The lizard's message.
(b) Matus' words.
(c) Singing at the ceremony.
(d) The bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Castaneda become more familiar with at every meeting?
2. During which cycle of collecting ingredients for the smoking mixture is Castaneda the only one involved in the process?
3. _________ is not moody or petty, so the order of collection is unimportant, but the mixture must be exact.
4. To whom can Castaneda sing songs in order to keep himself company?
5. What must like Castaneda very much because of where Castaneda placed the paste?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)