Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carlos Castaneda want to work with Don Juan Matus?
2. What happens when Castaneda's guide and helper arranges a meeting between Castaneda and Matus?
3. What has Matus decided Castaneda is ready to endure?
4. What is the name that Matus gives to his own teacher and what does it mean?
5. Though Castaneda and Matus are not able to work together all the time, what does this provide to Castaneda?
This section contains 2,040 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)