Short Answer Key
1. Where does Carlos Castaneda first meet his teacher for the story?
Border bus stop.
2. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
Don Juan Matus.
3. What is Castaneda studying at the University of California, Los Angeles?
4. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
5. What is the other name Matus uses for 'teacher' in the story?
6. What does Diablero mean, as Matus defines it in the course of the story?
7. What is the year that Matus says he was born in?
8. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
9. What does Castaneda gain from not being able to study with Matus for longer period of time?
10. How has Castaneda has kept track of...
This section contains 2,611 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)