|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matus find ridiculous to suggest, as Castaneda does, as they are Mescalito's guests?
(a) Eating a meal.
(b) Lighting a fire.
(c) Talking loudly.
2. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
(a) Don Juan Carlos.
(b) Don Juan Martinez.
(c) Don Juan Matus.
(d) Don Juan Luis.
3. What is Castaneda warned not to do when they are down by the creek?
(b) Close his eyes.
(c) Go to sleep.
4. ____________ is the crack between the worlds, according to Matus.
5. What kind of animal has Castaneda's head turned into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matus mix with the plant parts, just as his benefactor had him do?
2. Castaneda is having troubles letting go of shallow states of non-ordinary ____________.
3. What does Castaneda feel like doing when he goes to where his plant is?
4. Because _____ has no rule, he is not an ally and can not be manipulated.
5. What has happened to Matus that has caused him to not be on his porch one day?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)