|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Castaneda has kept track of his experiences with Matus?
(a) Phone calls to home.
(b) Field notes.
(c) Video tapes.
(d) Audio tapes.
2. Castaneda should focus on his _________ rather than on his fear.
(c) Animal allies.
3. What kind of plants do Matus and Castaneda begin to father in the canyons?
4. In the end, how many buttons of peyote do the men consume individually?
5. This new ally can distort men by giving them a taste of ___________ too soon without fortifying their hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are sensitive and destroy themselves if they do not like new hands?
2. What does Matus prepare for Castaneda from the root extract?
3. Who is not to participate in the cutting or in the digging of the plants?
4. What is NOT one of the plants that Matus and Castaneda use within this text?
5. ____________ is the crack between the worlds, according to Matus.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)