|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Matus' benefactor's ally, as introduced to Castaneda in this chapter?
(a) Jimson Weed.
2. What is the final ingredient in the smoke mixture Castaneda and Matus are making?
3. The opinions of those willing to talk about Mescalito are worth ________, according to Matus.
4. Who does Castaneda see carrying a large knapsack?
(a) La Catalina.
(b) The blackbird.
(d) A young man.
5. What is Castaneda studying at the University of California, Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of plants did the Indians use for pleasure, curing, and witchcraft?
2. Castaneda plays and ________ with this image from #45.
3. What is NOT one of the plants that Matus and Castaneda use within this text?
4. When Castaneda admits defeat in his task, Matus tells him to feel with his _________.
5. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)