|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda gain from not being able to study with Matus for longer period of time?
(a) Time to heal.
(b) Family time.
(c) The ability to work.
(d) Scientific detachment.
2. This new ally can distort men by giving them a taste of ___________ too soon without fortifying their hearts.
3. Matus knows Castaneda's good _______________ and tests him.
(c) Physical skills.
4. Matus says he has chosen Castaneda for a long and ____________ apprenticeship.
5. Castaneda should focus on his _________ rather than on his fear.
(d) Animal allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not to participate in the cutting or in the digging of the plants?
2. How many Indians are sitting on the porch when Castaneda arrives to meet with Matus?
3. Who carefully scrubs the roots, stems, and leaves when they are done gathering plants from the canyons?
4. The spot that makes Castaneda feel comfortable is called his ______________.
5. Mescalito is not a _______ to be used for personal reasons.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)