|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mescalito is not a _______ to be used for personal reasons.
2. In what state does Matus reside, as Castaneda arrives there on August 4, 1961?
(d) New Mexico.
3. Matus knows Castaneda's good _______________ and tests him.
(b) Physical skills.
4. What does he use for the spot where the porch turns from chartreuse to other colors?
5. What is repulsing and frightening to him in one of the places he has marked?
(a) A dead rat.
(b) A sound.
(c) A dead spider.
(d) A force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the figurine of the man carded from a female Datura root, holding an agave thorn like a spear?
2. Castaneda plays and ________ with this image from #45.
3. How many years pass after accepting an apprenticeship does Matus prepare to initiate Castaneda to ally powers?
4. What does Castaneda point out, but Matus ignores as he tells Castaneda he has committed a faux pas?
5. This chapter begins on Friday, June 23, 1961 after a year of sidestepping the topic of ____________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)