|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter begins on Friday, June 23, 1961 after a year of sidestepping the topic of ____________.
(c) Jimson Weed.
2. What is the name of the spot that makes Castaneda feel frightened?
(a) The Wrong Place.
(b) The enemy.
3. Matus knows Castaneda's good _______________ and tests him.
(d) Physical skills.
4. What is NOT one of the plants that Matus and Castaneda use within this text?
(d) Jimson Weed.
5. Where do Matus and Castaneda go in order to hunt for honguitos?
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not to participate in the cutting or in the digging of the plants?
2. Who is surprised to see his normally unplayful dog acting playful?
3. What is for those who 'watch and see?'
4. This new ally can distort men by giving them a taste of ___________ too soon without fortifying their hearts.
5. What is shockingly difficult to awaken to as Castaneda finds out?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)