|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diablero mean, as Matus defines it in the course of the story?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Dog ally.
(c) Plant guide.
(d) Shape shifter.
2. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
(a) Shaman group.
(c) Scientific study.
3. How many Indians are sitting on the porch when Castaneda arrives to meet with Matus?
4. Matus says he now knows that Castaneda has the __________ to meet challenges.
5. What kind of plants do Matus and Castaneda begin to father in the canyons?
Short Answer Questions
1. If 'he' does not find Castaneda __________, their friendship would be lost.
2. Matus tells Castaneda to find ________ on his porch where he can feel naturally happy and strong.
3. What is Castaneda to eat along with the other men who are there?
4. When Castaneda organizes his observations of the work he's done, what does he hope to show?
5. What does he put on the place to mark the spot where his vision changes?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)