|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matus grows angry when Castaneda can not realize the dog is really ________.
(b) An enemy.
2. Matus tells Castaneda to find ________ on his porch where he can feel naturally happy and strong.
(a) A bean.
(b) A plant.
(c) A chair.
(d) A spot.
3. What is Castaneda able to do which makes him feel quite pleased with himself?
(b) See in the dark.
(d) Jump long distances.
4. What does he put on the place to mark the spot where his vision changes?
5. This new ally can distort men by giving them a taste of ___________ too soon without fortifying their hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Castaneda see after he takes the advice of Matus?
2. In what state does Matus reside, as Castaneda arrives there on August 4, 1961?
3. What does Matus find ridiculous to suggest, as Castaneda does, as they are Mescalito's guests?
4. Matus dares Castaneda to meet __________ by having him perform a particular test.
5. Castaneda should focus on his _________ rather than on his fear.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)