|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Castaneda see after he takes the advice of Matus?
2. What is the other name Matus uses for 'teacher' in the story?
(c) Holy man.
3. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
(a) Shaman group.
(c) Scientific study.
4. When Castaneda organizes his observations of the work he's done, what does he hope to show?
(a) Lack of proof of plant power.
(b) Internal cohesion.
(c) Utter madness.
(d) Matus' life
5. Where does Carlos Castaneda first meet his teacher for the story?
(a) Border bus stop.
(b) Convenience mart.
(c) Drum circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Matus grows angry when Castaneda can not realize the dog is really ________.
2. Anything can be a ______________, these are childish toys that are needed only when one lacks an ally.
3. Matus announces that he has _________ in order to find out Castaneda's intentions.
4. Whose house do the group of Indians and Castaneda go to in the dingy white truck?
5. What does he use for the spot where the porch turns from chartreuse to other colors?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)