|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is used to acquire wisdom and to learn how to live right.
(b) Jimson Weed.
2. What does Castaneda think Matus is doing to him after the test?
(a) Humoring him.
(b) Putting a spell on him.
(c) Hurting him.
(d) Teasing him.
3. Matus dares Castaneda to meet __________ by having him perform a particular test.
(b) The Spirits.
(c) The lizards.
(d) His crow.
4. Matus says he now knows that Castaneda has the __________ to meet challenges.
5. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
(a) Don Juan Luis.
(b) Don Juan Matus.
(c) Don Juan Martinez.
(d) Don Juan Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Castaneda admits defeat in his task, Matus tells him to feel with his _________.
2. This chapter begins on Friday, June 23, 1961 after a year of sidestepping the topic of ____________.
3. What changes when Castaneda moves to a particular spot on the porch?
4. What is Castaneda studying at the University of California, Los Angeles?
5. What happens to the answer in #45 as it drinks?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)