|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The spot that makes Castaneda feel comfortable is called his ______________.
(b) Right Place.
2. This chapter begins on Friday, June 23, 1961 after a year of sidestepping the topic of ____________.
(a) Jimson Weed.
3. What does Matus tell Castaneda to rinse with, but not to swallow?
4. What is shockingly difficult to awaken to as Castaneda finds out?
(b) The nighttime.
(c) Matus over his head.
(d) Sober consciousness.
5. Matus says he has chosen Castaneda for a long and ____________ apprenticeship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda should focus on his _________ rather than on his fear.
2. What approaches Castaneda as he is sweeping the ground with his pinpoint vision?
3. These drug experiences help Castaneda learn more about states of ______________.
4. In what state does Matus reside, as Castaneda arrives there on August 4, 1961?
5. What changes when Castaneda moves to a particular spot on the porch?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)