|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter begins on Friday, June 23, 1961 after a year of sidestepping the topic of ____________.
(a) Jimson Weed.
2. The spot that makes Castaneda feel comfortable is called his ______________.
(a) Right Place.
3. Matus knows Castaneda's good _______________ and tests him.
(a) Physical skills.
4. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
(a) Don Juan Carlos.
(b) Don Juan Matus.
(c) Don Juan Martinez.
(d) Don Juan Luis.
5. What is repulsing and frightening to him in one of the places he has marked?
(a) A sound.
(b) A dead spider.
(c) A force.
(d) A dead rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
2. What happens to the answer in #45 as it drinks?
3. When Castaneda admits defeat in his task, Matus tells him to feel with his _________.
4. What kinds of plants did the Indians use for pleasure, curing, and witchcraft?
5. Jimson Weed and Mushrooms are used to acquire __________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)