|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Castaneda admits defeat in his task, Matus tells him to feel with his _________.
2. Matus says that one should approach knowledge as one approaches __________.
3. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
(a) Don Juan Martinez.
(b) Don Juan Carlos.
(c) Don Juan Luis.
(d) Don Juan Matus.
4. How many mescalitos must Castaneda receive from someone else other than Matus?
5. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name Matus uses for 'teacher' in the story?
2. What changes when Castaneda moves to a particular spot on the porch?
3. Matus grows angry when Castaneda can not realize the dog is really ________.
4. What is replenished at the spot where Castaneda feels the most comfortable?
5. What is the year that Matus says he was born in?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)