|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mescalitos must Castaneda receive from someone else other than Matus?
2. What is the other name Matus uses for 'teacher' in the story?
(d) Holy man.
3. What changes when Castaneda moves to a particular spot on the porch?
(a) His heart beat.
(b) Hearing sensations.
(c) His skin color.
(d) Peripheral vision.
4. Who is Castaneda meant to meet face to face as a result of this test?
(a) The Allies.
(b) The Beauty.
5. Jimson Weed and Mushrooms are used to acquire __________.
(d) Physical strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Castaneda has kept track of his experiences with Matus?
2. Matus says he has chosen Castaneda for a long and ____________ apprenticeship.
3. What color does Castaneda see after he takes the advice of Matus?
4. What kinds of plants did the Indians use for pleasure, curing, and witchcraft?
5. Anything can be a ______________, these are childish toys that are needed only when one lacks an ally.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)