|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Castaneda hiding when Matus hands him his clothes?
2. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
3. What does Castaneda receive in order to mash and to soak it overnight?
(a) Wild cactus.
(b) Dog tail.
(c) Mushroom stems.
(d) Portion of root.
4. The _________ is like a woman, flatters men, setting traps, and making him rub the paste on his forehead.
5. Crows see one another as _____ rather than seeing each other as black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the four day peyote ceremony that Castaneda does with Matus' help?
2. What has Castaneda become more familiar with at every meeting?
3. What does Matus find ridiculous to suggest, as Castaneda does, as they are Mescalito's guests?
4. What is repulsing and frightening to him in one of the places he has marked?
5. What must like Castaneda very much because of where Castaneda placed the paste?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)