|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
(a) Shaman group.
(c) Scientific study.
2. Who is Matus' benefactor's ally, as introduced to Castaneda in this chapter?
(d) Jimson Weed.
3. Castaneda should focus on his _________ rather than on his fear.
(a) Animal allies.
4. What is Castaneda studying at the University of California, Los Angeles?
5. What color does Castaneda see after he takes the advice of Matus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Matus dares Castaneda to meet __________ by having him perform a particular test.
2. Jimson Weed and Mushrooms are used to acquire __________.
3. Anything can be a ______________, these are childish toys that are needed only when one lacks an ally.
4. Matus grows angry when Castaneda can not realize the dog is really ________.
5. Matus tells Castaneda to find ________ on his porch where he can feel naturally happy and strong.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)