|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda should focus on his _________ rather than on his fear.
(c) Animal allies.
2. Matus dares Castaneda to meet __________ by having him perform a particular test.
(a) The lizards.
(c) The Spirits.
(d) His crow.
3. Who is Castaneda meant to meet face to face as a result of this test?
(a) The Beauty.
(c) The Allies.
4. What does he put on the place to mark the spot where his vision changes?
5. What is Castaneda to eat along with the other men who are there?
(a) Dried fruit and meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Castaneda studying at the University of California, Los Angeles?
2. What does he use for the spot where the porch turns from chartreuse to other colors?
3. Where does Carlos Castaneda first meet his teacher for the story?
4. Matus carefully repeats this phrase four times: _________ will make you see and understand things about which no human being could possibly enlighten you.
5. What does Castaneda receive in order to mash and to soak it overnight?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)