|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final ingredient in the smoke mixture Castaneda and Matus are making?
2. What color does Castaneda see after he takes the advice of Matus?
3. What is the year that Matus says he was born in?
4. What does Castaneda see that causes Matus to believe Datura likes him?
(a) Sacred text.
(b) Red spot.
(c) Purple man.
(d) Bright light.
5. What are sensitive and destroy themselves if they do not like new hands?
(a) Spiritual books.
(b) Smoke mixtures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Breaking or losing a pipe will mean ___________ for the person who causes harm.
2. These drug experiences help Castaneda learn more about states of ______________.
3. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
4. What is repulsing and frightening to him in one of the places he has marked?
5. What is the name of the spot that makes Castaneda feel frightened?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)