|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sweetens the smoke that Matus and Castaneda are preparing?
2. These drug experiences help Castaneda learn more about states of ______________.
(b) Non-ordinary reality.
(c) Brain function.
(d) Drug use.
3. Who is surprised to see his normally unplayful dog acting playful?
4. How has Castaneda has kept track of his experiences with Matus?
(a) Phone calls to home.
(b) Field notes.
(c) Video tapes.
(d) Audio tapes.
5. Castaneda plays and ________ with this image from #45.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carlos Castaneda first meet his teacher for the story?
2. Matus tells Castaneda to find ________ on his porch where he can feel naturally happy and strong.
3. Mescalito is not a _______ to be used for personal reasons.
4. What is for those who 'watch and see?'
5. What does he put on the place to mark the spot where his vision changes?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)