|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Matus reside, as Castaneda arrives there on August 4, 1961?
(c) New Mexico.
2. The spot that makes Castaneda feel comfortable is called his ______________.
(d) Right Place.
3. Matus announces that he has _________ in order to find out Castaneda's intentions.
4. What does he use for the spot where the porch turns from chartreuse to other colors?
5. Visions must be ___________ to rather than viewed, says Matus laughing at Castaneda's experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Castaneda warned not to do when they are down by the creek?
2. __________ is an untamable power, protector, and teacher.
3. What does Castaneda promise to do during the lizard rituals?
4. What is replenished at the spot where Castaneda feels the most comfortable?
5. After seeing flashes of ________, Castaneda sees a fast barrage of images.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)