Quiz: Introduction to Part 1: Chapter 8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
2. What is shockingly difficult to awaken to as Castaneda finds out?
b) The nighttime.
c) Sober consciousness.
d) Matus over his head.
3. What is Castaneda to eat along with the other men who are there?
a) Dried fruit and meat.
4. What is Castaneda warned not to do when they are down by the creek?
b) Go to sleep.
c) Close his eyes.
5. What does he put on the place to mark the...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)