|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gray jelly left hanging from over the course of two days while the second portion is prepared?
(a) The plant.
(b) The door.
(c) The shower curtain.
(d) The roof.
2. What sweetens the smoke that Matus and Castaneda are preparing?
3. Where does Castaneda hang his figurine after Matus is done preparing it?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In his bathroom.
(c) In his car.
(d) On the porch.
4. Castaneda rates his night with the weed as truly _________.
5. What does Castaneda see that causes Matus to believe Datura likes him?
(a) Red spot.
(b) Sacred text.
(c) Purple man.
(d) Bright light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not to participate in the cutting or in the digging of the plants?
2. Two days after Castaneda's lizard ceremony, what does he report to Matus?
3. Normally, says Matus, only great _________ return from such journeys as Castaneda had.
4. How many years pass after accepting an apprenticeship does Matus prepare to initiate Castaneda to ally powers?
5. What kind of plants do Matus and Castaneda begin to father in the canyons?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)