|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must like Castaneda very much because of where Castaneda placed the paste?
(d) Devil's weed.
2. What does Castaneda realize he has forgotten after spending 90 minutes searching for the lizards?
(a) He has to speak to them first.
(b) He has to leave the ceremony early.
(c) He has to smoke first.
(d) He has to offer them a hair.
3. Who caused Matus the trauma as she tried to kill him?
(a) La Mancha.
(b) La Catalina.
(c) La Rosita.
(d) La Traviata.
4. What sweetens the smoke that Matus and Castaneda are preparing?
5. Two days after Castaneda's lizard ceremony, what does he report to Matus?
(a) He cannot find the lizards.
(b) He feels he is going crazy.
(c) He doesn't know the next step.
(d) He is leaving him forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Castaneda hang his figurine after Matus is done preparing it?
2. Where is the gray jelly left hanging from over the course of two days while the second portion is prepared?
3. What does Castaneda feel like doing when he goes to where his plant is?
4. Matus says that people agree on birds flying because it is ________ behavior for them.
5. When Castaneda realizes it is time to land, he floats down like a ____________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)