|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Matus that has caused him to not be on his porch one day?
(a) Dislocated ankle.
(c) Upset stomach.
2. What does Castaneda see that causes Matus to believe Datura likes him?
(a) Bright light.
(b) Sacred text.
(c) Red spot.
(d) Purple man.
3. What does Castaneda feel like doing when he goes to where his plant is?
4. Matus urges Castaneda to learn more about ________ power before smoking again.
(b) The desert's.
(c) The lizard's.
5. What happens if the blind lizard does not return to Castaneda?
(a) He must find a new ally
(b) He has to kill Matus.
(c) He lacks a guide and must stop forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is like a woman, flatters men, setting traps, and making him rub the paste on his forehead.
2. Where does Castaneda absentmindedly spread the paste?
3. What does Castaneda realize he has forgotten after spending 90 minutes searching for the lizards?
4. Where does Castaneda hang his figurine after Matus is done preparing it?
5. What is the young man who Castaneda sees hurrying carrying in his arms?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)