1. Where does Carlos Castaneda first meet his teacher for the story?
(a) Drum circle.
(b) Convenience mart.
(d) Border bus stop.
2. What is the name of Castaneda's teacher for the duration of the book?
(a) Don Juan Martinez.
(b) Don Juan Luis.
(c) Don Juan Carlos.
(d) Don Juan Matus.
3. What is Castaneda studying at the University of California, Los Angeles?
4. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
5. What is the other name Matus uses for 'teacher' in the story?
(b) Holy man.
6. What does Diablero mean, as Matus defines it in the course of the story?
(a) Shape shifter.
(b) Dog ally.
(c) Medicine man.
(d) Plant guide.
7. What is the year that Matus says he was born in?
8. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
(b) Scientific study.
(c) Shaman group.
This section contains 3,543 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)