|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Beatles' song does the narrator describe singing in the bar with Man and Bon in Chapter 1?
(c) "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."
(d) "Black Bird."
2. Where does the narrator first arrive in the United States in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
3. How much older is the narrator than Lana?
(a) 2 years older.
(b) 9 years older.
(c) 5 years older.
(d) 12 years older.
4. For how long does Sonny say he's lived in the U.S. in Chapter 13?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What do the extras bring to the narrator at the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) Water and oranges.
(b) A refined script sent by the director.
(c) A fruit basket and bottle of Johnnie Walker.
(d) His rucksack and his clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does the narrator say that Man had introduced him and Bon to in Chapter 1?
2. What is Ms. Mori's first name?
3. Where does the narrator take the General and Madame to the Congressman's house for dinner in Chapter 7?
4. At what time does the narrator arrive at Sonny's apartment to kill him in Chapter 16?
5. What drinks does the narrator buy for Lana at the club in Chapter 14?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)