|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what years was Ho Chi Minh prime minister of Vietnam?
2. Where does the Congressman invite the General in Chapter 15?
(a) To a hotel.
(b) To an office building.
(c) To his home.
(d) To a country club.
3. What fictional spy character does the narrator describe sleeping peacefully on a bed of nails in Chapter 5?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Basil Argyros.
(c) Jane Blonde.
(d) Alan Blunt.
4. How many "apostles" does the admiral say they have in the camp in Chapter 17?
5. To what song does the General go onstage to dance with the performer at the wedding in Chapter 7?
(a) "Black Bird."
(c) "Black is Black."
(d) "Twist and Shout."
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is the Thespian playing in the film?
2. What drinks does the narrator buy for Lana at the club in Chapter 14?
3. What author is cited in the narrative as saying "East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet"?
4. Where does the Department Chair say he met his wife in Chapter 4?
5. The narrator says in Chapter 11, "The longer I worked on the Movie, the more I was convinced that I was not only a technical consultant on an artistic project, but an infiltrator into a work of" what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)