|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what religion does Bon ascribe?
2. What fictional spy character does the narrator describe sleeping peacefully on a bed of nails in Chapter 5?
(a) Alan Blunt.
(b) Basil Argyros.
(c) Jane Blonde.
(d) James Bond.
3. What Founding Father does the narrator describe having said that an older mistress is a wonderful thing in Chapter 5?
(a) Alexander Hamilton.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) John Adams.
4. How many children does the narrator describe the General having in Chapter 1?
5. To what song does the General go onstage to dance with the performer at the wedding in Chapter 7?
(a) "Twist and Shout."
(c) "Black is Black."
(d) "Black Bird."
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the communist agent with the papers in her mouth when she was arrested?
2. Where does the Department Chair say he met his wife in Chapter 4?
3. What job has Bon taken in Chapter 5?
4. What is the name of the film that the narrator is to advise about?
5. What is the name of the Congressman's wife?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)