|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator describe attending a wedding in Chapter 7?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
2. Where does the narrator take the General and Madame to the Congressman's house for dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Huntington Beach.
(b) Santa Ana.
(c) San Clementine.
(d) Newport Beach.
3. Whom does the narrator say actually came up with the question attributed to Lenin in Chapter 1: "What is to be done?"
(a) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(b) Chairman Mao.
(c) Nikolay Chernyshevsky.
(d) Karl Marx.
4. What film of the Auteur's is described in Chapter 8 as being "about the failure of the American Dream"?
(a) The Thin Red Line.
(b) Venice Beach.
(c) Apocalpyse Now.
(d) Hard Knock.
5. What does the narrator brush over the letters from his aunt in order to see the hidden messages in Chapter 4?
(b) Sugar water.
(d) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does the narrator say that Man had introduced him and Bon to in Chapter 1?
2. What is one of the nicknames for the Congressman that the narrator describes in Chapter 7?
3. What was Lana's major in college?
4. Where have the narrator and Bon landed in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Madame exclaims in Chapter 7, "The worst thing about living in America is" what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)