|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Founding Father does the narrator describe having said that an older mistress is a wonderful thing in Chapter 5?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Alexander Hamilton.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
2. Who is the woman that Claude was forced to leave behind when he fled Saigon?
3. Who has the General enlisted to help the narrator in killing the major in Chapter 5?
4. What Beatles' song does the narrator describe singing in the bar with Man and Bon in Chapter 1?
(c) "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."
(d) "Black Bird."
5. What film of the Auteur's is described in Chapter 8 as being "about the failure of the American Dream"?
(a) The Thin Red Line.
(b) Hard Knock.
(c) Venice Beach.
(d) Apocalpyse Now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say his mother called him in Chapter 2?
2. Whom does the narrator say actually came up with the question attributed to Lenin in Chapter 1: "What is to be done?"
3. To what song does the General go onstage to dance with the performer at the wedding in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the movie director's assistant?
5. Where does the narrator describe attending a wedding in Chapter 7?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)