|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dish soap that James Yoon is known for promoting in television commercials?
2. On what day of the week does the General's store opening occur in Chapter 5?
3. Where does the narrator land after returning from the movie set in Chapter 12?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. What book is Asia Soo reading when the narrator approaches her by the pool in Chapter 10?
(a) Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
(b) The Sun Also Rises.
(c) Wild Ducks Flying Backwards.
(d) To Have and Have Not.
5. What kind of camera does the narrator describe carrying in the hidden compartment of his rucksack?
(a) A Canon camera.
(b) A Polaroid camera.
(c) A Minox camera.
(d) An Aigo camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is the Idol playing in the film?
2. What business has the General decided to open to raise money for the movement in Chapter 12?
3. What does the Congressman say that the movie is about that he is advising on in Chapter 7?
4. Where does the Department Chair say he met his wife in Chapter 4?
5. How old was the communist agent with the papers in her mouth when she was arrested?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)