|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ms. Mori's first name?
2. What does the Congressman say that the movie is about that he is advising on in Chapter 7?
(a) The Nixon Doctrine.
(b) The Phoenix Program.
(c) The Tet Offensive.
(d) The Ho Chi Minh Campaign.
3. What business has the General decided to open to raise money for the movement in Chapter 12?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A fish shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An electronics store.
4. What does the word "epicurean" mean in Chapter 1?
(a) A writer of poetry.
(b) A type of lobster.
(c) A lover of sensual pleasures.
(d) A flower from northeast Asia.
5. Where did Madame organize a Tet celebration, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
(a) Orange County.
(b) Anderson County.
(c) Lafayette County.
(d) Clark County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator first arrive in the United States in Chapter 4?
2. The narrator writes to the Commandant in Chapter 7, "We're revolutionaries, and revolutionaries can never be" what?
3. What does Bon threaten the shoplifters with in Chapter 15?
4. What food does Madame offer to the narrator when he visits in Chapter 8?
5. What kind of camera does the narrator describe carrying in the hidden compartment of his rucksack?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)