|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film of the Auteur's is described in Chapter 8 as "A critically lauded movie about the travails of Greek American youth in the inflamed streets of Detroit"?
(a) Watership Down.
(b) Venice Beach.
(c) The Thin Red Line.
(d) Hard Knock.
2. What author is cited in the narrative as saying "East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet"?
(a) Alexandre Dumas.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Rudyard Kipling.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
3. On what date did the Fall of Saigon occur?
(a) April 30, 1975.
(b) June 20, 1972.
(c) April 3, 1976.
(d) March 1, 1974.
4. What is the name of the Congressman's wife?
5. What does the word "epicurean" mean in Chapter 1?
(a) A writer of poetry.
(b) A flower from northeast Asia.
(c) A lover of sensual pleasures.
(d) A type of lobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman that Claude was forced to leave behind when he fled Saigon?
2. What kind of store does the narrator describe the General opening in Chapter 5?
3. The narrator says in Chapter 11, "The longer I worked on the Movie, the more I was convinced that I was not only a technical consultant on an artistic project, but an infiltrator into a work of" what?
4. What character is the Idol playing in the film?
5. Where did the narrator, Bon, and Man swear their blood oath?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)