|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Rolls-Royce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the ways the Tartar that Lee hires to drive him to the observatory able to make his way through the dense fog without getting lost?
(a) The northern lights
(b) The migration of the elk
(c) The direction of the wind
(d) His Arctic fox daemon
2. What does Saraphina tell Thorold that she is going to go do?
(a) Destroy the church
(b) Help Lord Asriel
(c) Go kill Mrs. Coulter
(d) Make sure Lyra is safe
3. What does Will warn Lyra he will do if she threatens his hiding?
(a) Kill her
(b) Eat her daemon
(c) Leave her on her own
(d) Punch her
4. What does John tell his wife he will bring her at the end of his last letter?
(a) A spirit of hir own
(b) A souvenir from the spirit world
(c) A picture of the anomaly
(d) A jug of glacier water
5. What does Will do when Lyra takes some clothing from an empty clothing store in Cittàgazze?
(a) Leaves the owner an I.O.U.
(b) Puts Lyra's clothing in its place
(c) Leaves some money
(d) Puts his mother's credit card on the counter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will decide to put on the injured cat's cut ear?
2. Which is NOT an attribute of the strange fog that rolls in as it is described in chapter six?
3. Who arrives and gives Lyra a ride, calling her 'Lizzie'?
4. What is significant about the year that Will's father went missing?
5. Who does Will see going into the lawyer's office just as Will decides he might need to go in there?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)