|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Trepanning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will is forced to flee his home where does he travel to in order to find answers to his questions?
(a) To find Lyra
(c) His uncle's house
2. What does Lyra check on to make sure it isn't broken after she is struck by the car?
(a) Her leg
(b) Her daemon
(d) Her ipod
3. What happens while Will is in the house that changes his plans?
(a) The men get the case before he does
(b) Mrs. Cooper returns with Wil's mother
(c) Wil finds the case empty
(d) He kills one of the men
4. What does Will ask Mrs. Cooper to do for him?
(a) Come clean his house
(b) Watch his mother
(c) Fix him some soup
(d) Hide him
5. What does Will tell Lyra she will need before she goes to his Oxford?
(a) Her alethiometer
(b) Less conspicious clothing
(c) A comb
Short Answer Questions
1. While Will stands trying to decide what to do while in Oxford what does he see that catches his attentions?
2. How does Lyra tell Will she got to the world her and Will are currently in in chapter three?
3. What does Charles hand Lyra when she turns to leave after looking at the trepanned skulls?
4. Where does Mr. Perkins tell Will that his father, John Parry, was when he went missing?
5. What does Serafina give to Lee Scoresby so that he can call her wherever he is?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)