|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Children's World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will do when Lyra takes some clothing from an empty clothing store in Cittàgazze?
(a) Leaves the owner an I.O.U.
(b) Puts Lyra's clothing in its place
(c) Leaves some money
(d) Puts his mother's credit card on the counter
2. How does Will know Mrs. Cooper?
(a) She was his piano teacher
(b) She used to babysit Wil
(c) She used to sell him fresh fruit
(d) She had been a friend of his mother's
3. What does Will warn Lyra he will do if she threatens his hiding?
(a) Eat her daemon
(b) Leave her on her own
(c) Punch her
(d) Kill her
4. What does the alethiometer say when Lyra asks it what her dream means in chapter three?
(a) No more pizza before bed time
(b) It is confusing
(c) The head was never there
(d) It was a dream about a head
5. What does Dr. Lanselius say is the reason that the zombies are fearless?
(a) They feel no pain
(b) They are mindless
(c) They are protected by an ancient magic
(d) They are already dead
Short Answer Questions
1. While Will stands trying to decide what to do while in Oxford what does he see that catches his attentions?
2. What does Saraphina tell Thorold that she is going to go do?
3. What does Will ask Mrs. Cooper to do for him?
4. What does Lyra produce when Will asks her if she has any money?
5. How does Lyra tell Will she got to the world her and Will are currently in in chapter three?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)