|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Children's World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyra's daemon, Pantalaimon, do that shocks Will for a moment?
(a) Micheal Jackson's thriller dance
(b) Shape shifts
(c) Bites him
2. What does Will do with the green leather writing case before going back to his world?
(a) Puts it under the refridgerator
(b) Puts it under a bridge
(c) Slips it under the mattress
(d) Hides it in the library
3. What does Sarafina Pekkala see while traveling to Svalvard?
(a) A witch's daemon
(b) A witch
(c) A Ghast
(d) Mrs. Coulter's ship
4. What does Will notice is missing in regards to his father that cause him to wonder about the stories his mother tells?
(a) No souvenirs
(b) No phone calls
(c) No pictures or proof
(d) No postcards
5. What does Mrs. Coulter do to the witch when the witch refuses to tell her anything about Lyra?
(a) Gouges out the witch's eyes
(b) Pulls out the witch's finger nails
(c) Breaks the witch's fingers one at a time
(d) Forces the witch to watch Bradey Bunch reruns
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do when Lyra takes some clothing from an empty clothing store in Cittàgazze?
2. What does the Cardinal suggest that Mrs. Coulter must have known about and not told them?
3. What does Lyra check on to make sure it isn't broken after she is struck by the car?
4. Who does Dr. Lanselius tell Serafina to go and talk to that might have answers about Lord Asriel?
5. What does Lyra hear coming from the window that leads to Will's world?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)