|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Æsahætter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Charles claim to be and is the reason he wants the alethiometer?
(a) A bitter old man
(b) A collector
(c) A truth seeker
(d) A magistrate for the Church
2. What do Will and Lyra see the children are carrying as they head towards Will and Lyra's location?
(d) Hanging ropes
3. What did John Parry find amazing when he entered Lee's world?
(a) He suddenly had a daemon
(b) The people were so much the same but so different
(c) Everyone had daemons
(d) The air was cleaner
4. At the beginning of chapter four who does Will call?
(a) His mother
(b) Family doctor
(c) Mrs. Cooper
(d) Family lawyer
5. What does Serafina find when she stops to check Will's hand?
(a) His fingers had begun to regrow
(b) The spell hasn't worked and his hand is bleeding
(c) Will's hand is twice as swollen and cracking
(d) Will's hand had lost all blood flow
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and Lyra find in the top of the tower?
2. Why does Sarafina not want to use the spell which makes her invisible?
3. What does Lyra tell Will would happen to the alethiometer if she began using it to spy on people for her enjoyment?
4. What does Sir Charles offer to do for Dr. Malone and her research?
5. What does Lee do when they first arrive at the Tartar village?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)