|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Theft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Charles begin talking about that had been looking for another window that interests Will?
(a) The knife bearer
(b) A church magistrate
(c) The children from Cittagazze
(d) Will's father
2. Where does Mr. Perkins tell Will that his father, John Parry, was when he went missing?
3. What does Will say when Lyra apologizes for not having used the alethiometer to help him find his father?
(a) He comforts her
(b) He doesn't care if she is sorry or not
(c) He tells her that he is ashamed of his behavior also
(d) He laughs
4. What does the word "Yambe-Adda" mean?
(a) There is no life in me
(b) The goddess of death
(c) I give myself to death
(d) I left the coffee pot on
5. What does Will stop and buy?
(a) A disposable cell phone
(b) Some gum
(c) Supplies so he will look like he is on a school project
(d) A camera to capture anything important
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Charles tell Mrs. Coulter that Lyra is?
2. What does Saraphina tell Thorold that she is going to go do?
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say that Lord Asriel's experiments have done to the earth?
4. When Will rescues the cat, what does Lyra think it is for a brief moment?
5. Who arrives and gives Lyra a ride, calling her 'Lizzie'?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)