1. From what narrative perspective is The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender related?
2. In the novel’s Prologue, the narrator states, “to many, I was myth incarnate, the embodiment of a most superb legend, a fairy tale. Some considered me a monster, a mutation. To my great misfortune, I was once mistaken for” what?
3. On what date is Ava Lavender born in the narrative?
March 1, 1944
4. What is the name of Ava Lavender’s twin brother in the novel?
5. What is Emilienne’s full name in the novel?
Emilienne Adou Solange Roux
6. On what date was Emilienne born, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
March 1, 1904
This section contains 4,208 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)