|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of 1923 does the conflict in Ireland end?
2. How many men did the Grand Old Duke of York have?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) One hundred thousand,
(d) Fifty thousand.
3. What name does Lucy like?
4. What book does Canon Crosbie give Lucy?
(a) The Children of St Augustine.
(b) The Trial of St Valentine.
(c) The Path of St Mary.
(d) The Girls of St Monica's.
5. What are Lucy's lip stained with?
(a) Blackberry juice.
(c) Wild strawberries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people believe happened to the Gaults?
2. What does Henry rarely take off in the daytime?
3. Where does Captain Gault shoot the boy?
4. What was abandoned while the boys were running away?
5. Who will help pay for Lucy's upbringing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)