Essay Topic 1
Write a short essay on the topic of missing children. Be sure to address:
1) At least one case of a missing child, how it was handled, and how it was resolved.
2) Programs in place for finding missing children.
3) Ideas for new programs to help find missing children more quickly.
Essay Topic 2
Write a short essay that serves as a how-to guide for surviving in the wilderness. The guide can be specialized to fit one specific survival situation (such as deserts or forested areas), or cover the basics to fit a wide range of contexts.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay that documents one person's (fictional or real) experience with a physical impairment, such as blindness, mobility issues, and so on. Be sure to address:
1) Difficulties that this person faces every day.
2) Social stigmas associated with the impairment.
3) Quality of life issues.
Essay Topic 4
Write an essay that...
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)