|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Donatello's David?
(a) The Uffizi.
(b) The Bargello.
(c) The Palazzo Strozzi.
(d) The Baptistery.
2. When did the Spanish military overthrow the Florentine Republic?
3. How old was Dante when he fought in the battle of Campaldino?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 1, what injury was suffered by the woman who was hit by two bicycles?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) Two broken legs.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) Internal bleeding.
5. What is the object that is most frequently stolen in Florence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was "The Battle of San Romano" originally housed?
2. Who was the first Florentine Christian martyr?
3. What is the name of the river that runs through Florence?
4. According to Chapter 1, if you are lost in Florence, whom should you ask for directions?
5. As discussed in Chapter 3, who defiled Savonarola's pulpit?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)