|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Giuliano, according to the tale related in Chapter 6?
(a) Francesco de' Pazzi.
(c) Lorenzo de' Medici.
2. Which artist, mentioned in Chapter 4, was famous for painting dragons?
(a) Andrea del Castagno.
(d) Piero di Cosimo.
3. What is Donatello's statue of John the Baptist as a boy called?
(a) San Giovannino.
(b) The Voice in the Wilderness.
(c) San Giovanni ante Baptiste.
(d) Little John.
4. According to Chapter 4, what novel contains a painting as the antagonist?
(a) Gravity's Rainbow.
(b) Finnegan's Wake.
(c) The Picture of Dorian Grey.
(d) The Sound and the Fury.
5. What was Paolo Uccello's birth name?
(a) Paolo di Medici.
(b) Paolo di Coppola.
(c) Paolo di Dono.
(d) Paolo Fernandi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was "The Battle of San Romano" originally housed?
2. What was the nickname for people who followed Savonarola?
3. What was Lorenzino de' Medici's nickname?
4. What was directly outside the boundaries of ancient Florence?
5. Whom does the author cite as building on the artistic endeavors of Uccello and Piero della Francisca?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)