|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giuliani reminds Sandoz that the information from the trip belongs to _____________ and not to Sandoz.
(a) The Pope.
(c) The Jesuit Society.
(d) The world.
2. Sandoz finds out from __________ that all of the works that the crew of the Stella Maris send home were not published.
3. Because the Runa live mostly by trade, they need to know many _____________ in order to communicate.
(d) Money systems.
4. Hlavin is beyond words when he receives a beautiful ______________ with aromatic kernels from Supaari.
(b) Wooden chest.
(c) Crystal flask.
(d) Burlap sack.
5. The Kashan villagers keep close to the __________ after all they have experienced in the last few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the presence of the moon(s) indicate about the planet that Quinn has found as they are traveling through space?
2. During a visit with Supaari, the Runa begin to understand the humans' need for _________, so they get their own apartments.
3. Askama asks ____________ if they can ever be happy again, which is a touching moment in the story.
4. Hlavin carries the title of Reshtar, a third born, and has been trained to ______________.
5. How many moons does the new planet have which Jimmy spots as the ship continues on?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)