|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A few determined _____________ try to get into Sandoz's room, which continues to upset him further.
2. From what country is Father Candotti, the one who eventually reaches out to Sandoz and talks with him about his experiences?
3. What is the name of the foreign planet to which Sandoz and some others traveled in this story?
4. As a result of his finding, Jimmy receives a promotion and gains a staff of _______________ to help research anything they can find about the transmission.
5. It wasn't until ___________ is found that all of the backers scramble to avoid any scandal related to the space mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spies the interactions between Sandoz, Edward, and Candotti from the balcony at the Naples estate?
2. Candotti answers through _________________ due to all that God has provided to man, he can answer Sandoz's question in the affirmative.
3. Emilio Sandoz meets with __________________ for the first time in August 2014 on the campus of John Carroll University.
4. Sandoz, at first, refuses to talk about what happened to him on the planet, saying that he will withdraw from the Society of ____________.
5. What happens to allow the people of the Society of Jesus to stop questioning the investment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the first person who touches the soil when they land on the planet of Rakhat?
2. What does Giuliani remind Voelker is the purpose of the inquisition into Sandoz?
3. What does Giuliani order Sandoz to do so that he can be of use for the group?
4. What are the roles that D.W. wants Marc and Jimmy to take on after he dies, as he shares with Anne during a talk?
5. What does Candotti say when Sandoz asks him whether he experiences God in his own life?
6. Who are the members of the crew on the Stella Maris that are dedicated to finding the source of the music?
7. What will be revealed about the mission even if Sandoz will not share his own personal experiences with others?
8. What does Sandoz share with Anne about his fears in relation to loving God?
9. Why does Anne become close to Supaari as described in this section of the book?
10. What is Sandoz doing while he is beside the water in the start of this section?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)