|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been used up as a result of Marc and Sofia taking the lander back to the village to be safe?
2. What are the color of the markings around the eyes of the natives, according to the crew's description?
3. The father of a child in the Runa village may not be a _________ father, according to the findings of Anne.
4. Who begins to pick up rocks, leaves, and flowers as they are walking during the mission to find natives?
5. What is the analogy that Anne uses in order to talk to Sandoz about his new feelings about God?
6. Whose demeanor suddenly shifts to one of being a leader once the discovery of the planet has occurred?
7. Who is the first to realize what it means when the lander comes back to the village with Marc and Sofia?
8. How many moons does the new planet have which Jimmy spots as the ship continues on?
9. What is the one thing which is missing from the homes of the natives that makes them unlike human homes?
10. Which of the Runa people are smaller in stature and take care of the children as they are growing up?
(d) No one.
11. ____________ is simply not an eventful or a sentimental process for those in the Runa culture.
12. Because the Runa live mostly by trade, they need to know many _____________ in order to communicate.
(d) Money systems.
13. Askama asks ____________ if they can ever be happy again, which is a touching moment in the story.
14. Which of the crew members suddenly dies of undiagnosed conditions, which causes another crew member to be pushed over the edge?
15. Who takes the news of being stuck on Rakhat the hardest and tries to engineer a way for them to leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giuliani talks to Sandoz about the reports from D.W. that recognize the connection Sandoz has to ________.
2. As Sandoz watches Jimmy and Sofia become closer and closer, he realizes just how ___________ his and Sofia's love is.
3. The only way for Supaari to gain the rights that he wants is to be declared _________________ by Hlavin Kitheri.
4. Who has always been so peaceful, so the crew members don't think that the new stranger might be dangerous?
5. D.W. says that he wants to make sure that Marc is appointed to be the ___________ once D.W. is dead.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)