|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rome: January 2060, Arecibo, Puerto Rico: March 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ Consortium was one of the financial backers of the mission who fed the drama in exchange for attention and money.
2. Through his project, Jimmy believes, he might be able to prove that ____________ intelligence is more reliable.
3. What is the profession of one of the critics who thinks that Sandoz is guilty of wrongdoing while he was on the foreign planet?
4. How will Jimmy Quinn fund the programs that he is intending to follow and to cover during his time at Arecibo?
(a) Selling all he owns.
(c) His own money.
(d) A lottery winning.
5. At which university did Sofia and Father Sandoz meet and subsequently study together in the book?
(b) John Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jimmy Quinn, a worker at the Arecibo dish, is about to be replaced by ____________________.
2. From what university did Jimmy Quinn receive his Master's degree, according to the story?
3. What is the response of Jimmy Quinn's supervisor when this person hears of the plan to continue working and studying?
4. Jimmy is happy, however, that he had _________ months of experience working at Arecibo before he gets fired.
5. At the present time, no one remembers how beloved and respected ____________ was in the community and in the world.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)