|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rome: January 2060, Arecibo, Puerto Rico: March 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through his project, Jimmy believes, he might be able to prove that ____________ intelligence is more reliable.
2. What is the response of Jimmy Quinn's supervisor when this person hears of the plan to continue working and studying?
(a) They immediately approve it.
(b) They call him a madman.
(c) They deny it.
(d) They will consider it.
3. At which university did Sofia and Father Sandoz meet and subsequently study together in the book?
(b) John Carroll.
4. What is the name of the foreign planet to which Sandoz and some others traveled in this story?
5. What is a nickname that is given to Sofia Mendes for the profession and position she holds?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jimmy is happy, however, that he had _________ months of experience working at Arecibo before he gets fired.
2. Father Sandoz is a native of Puerto Rico and has a doctorate in _____________, according to the story.
3. How will Jimmy Quinn fund the programs that he is intending to follow and to cover during his time at Arecibo?
4. Sandoz continues to try to recover, trying to eat _____________ on the day that Candotti comes to visit again.
5. Jimmy presents a proposal that will allow him to keep working at Arecibo and also begin to work on receiving his ___________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)