|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rome: January 2060, Arecibo, Puerto Rico: March 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the present time, no one remembers how beloved and respected ____________ was in the community and in the world.
2. What is the profession of Anne, the woman Jimmy meets through George, a volunteer at Arecibo?
3. At which university did Sofia and Father Sandoz meet and subsequently study together in the book?
(b) John Carroll.
4. The _________ Consortium was one of the financial backers of the mission who fed the drama in exchange for attention and money.
5. Father Emilio Sandoz is released from the Jesuit residence near the _________________ from the Salvador Mundi Hospital.
(c) Giza Pyramids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the foreign planet to which Sandoz and some others traveled in this story?
2. What is the response of Jimmy Quinn's supervisor when this person hears of the plan to continue working and studying?
3. Through his project, Jimmy believes, he might be able to prove that ____________ intelligence is more reliable.
4. What is a nickname that is given to Sofia Mendes for the profession and position she holds?
5. Peggy Soong is frustrated with the ________________ attitude that Jimmy seems to have in relation to his work.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)