|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rome: January 2060, Arecibo, Puerto Rico: March 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of one of the critics who thinks that Sandoz is guilty of wrongdoing while he was on the foreign planet?
2. Who is NOT one of the members of the crew that had gone to the foreign planet in order to learn more?
(a) Johannes Voelker.
(b) Marc Robichaux.
(c) Sofia Mendes.
(d) Emilio Sandoz.
3. What is the name of the foreign planet to which Sandoz and some others traveled in this story?
4. Jimmy Quinn, a worker at the Arecibo dish, is about to be replaced by ____________________.
(a) His brother.
(b) A new man.
(c) Artificial intelligence.
(d) Father Sandoz.
5. At which university did Sofia and Father Sandoz meet and subsequently study together in the book?
(c) John Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Father Candotti, the one who eventually reaches out to Sandoz and talks with him about his experiences?
2. It wasn't until ___________ is found that all of the backers scramble to avoid any scandal related to the space mission.
3. Who is antagonizing Sandoz when Candotti arrives, causing Candotti to ask this person to leave?
4. Father Sandoz is a native of Puerto Rico and has a doctorate in _____________, according to the story.
5. What is a nickname that is given to Sofia Mendes for the profession and position she holds?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)