Rome: December 2059, Arecibo Radio Telescope, Puerto Rico: February 2019
1. Father Emilio Sandoz is released from the Jesuit residence near the _________________ from the Salvador Mundi Hospital.
(a) Giza Pyramids.
2. What is the name of the foreign planet to which Sandoz and some others traveled in this story?
3. What is the profession of one of the critics who thinks that Sandoz is guilty of wrongdoing while he was on the foreign planet?
4. From what country is Father Candotti, the one who eventually reaches out to Sandoz and talks with him about his experiences?
5. Sandoz, at first, refuses to talk about what happened to him on the planet, saying that he will withdraw from the Society of ____________.
(c) Holy Spirit.
6. Jimmy Quinn, a worker at the Arecibo dish, is about to be replaced by ____________________.
(a) A new man.
(b) His brother.
(c) Father Sandoz.
(d) Artificial intelligence.
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)