|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of board did Rosen design?
(a) The OMG.
(b) The ALU.
(c) The CPU.
(d) The IP.
2. What part of the computer does Rasala melt accidentally?
(a) The heat gun.
(b) A chip socket.
(c) A PAL.
(d) A co-processor.
3. What did de Castro usually eat in the lab?
(a) Chicken wings.
(b) A vegetarian hamburger.
(d) A Fudgsicle.
4. What do Holberger and Rasala burn together?
(a) A picture of Tom West.
(b) The head offices of Data General.
(c) A pay stub.
(d) Their ties.
5. What new type of processor did Rosen design in college?
(a) Floating Point.
(c) Rolled Tungsten.
(d) Fuzzy Logic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets tiring after a while?
2. What is the name of the standard test on computer speed?
3. What component is the crucial difference between the Eagle and earlier machines?
4. What is a cat secretive about?
5. What do computer programs tend to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe West's workshop.
2. What are the accelerators?
3. How does West react to requests from the engineers? Why?
4. Describe some of the problems with the debugging of the Eagle.
5. What resource problem does Holberger have? How does he solve it?
6. How does Jon Blau 'see it all?'
7. How does West's personality change between home and work?
8. What change do the carpenters bring?
9. How have computers changed society?
10. Describe Rosen's background and education.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)