|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many passes of Eclipse program 21 do Coke and Gollum go through?
2. In what month is the National Computer Conference?
3. How many types of arithmetic must the Eagle perform simultaneously at high speed?
(c) As many as the user needs.
4. What type of device does West particularly not like?
(a) Automated check-out scanners.
(b) Digital watches.
(d) Automatic transmissions.
5. What does Rasala have to buy Holberger because of a bet they made?
(b) A vacation.
(c) A new bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rasala, why is Veres the best of the college kids?
2. When did most of the engineers start becoming engineers?
3. What type of board did Rosen design?
4. What is the name of the standard test on computer speed?
5. Where is the 'very liberal arts college' that Rosen visits?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does West describe his job?
2. What are the accelerators?
3. How does Data General usually distinguish itself at the NCC? What do they bring this year?
4. Describe some of the problems with the debugging of the Eagle.
5. What resource problem does Holberger have? How does he solve it?
6. How does Jon Blau 'see it all?'
7. For the employees, what is the difference between Tom West and Carl Carman?
8. What strange problem does the Eagle team have in August?
9. How does the team begin to get ahead of itself?
10. What problems can the accelerators create, especially for debuggers?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)