|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will West do if the kids don't stop laughing?
(a) Make them work 18 hours a day.
(b) Fire them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Go crazy.
2. What does FHP stand for?
(a) Fidelity High Processing.
(b) Faulty Head Packet.
(c) Frontier Heavy Production.
(d) Fountainhead Project.
3. What single invention revolutionized the computer industry?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The LCD display.
(c) The cathode.
(d) The transistor.
4. What type of shoes does Tom West wear?
(c) Dress shoes.
5. What is the team's official day of rest?
(b) There is no day of rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signal is Jon Blau in charge of?
2. What is the name of the electrician that West and his wife befriend?
3. What conquers rust?
4. What tool is a source of the Microteam's strength?
5. What does the author help Rasala build?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Microteam organized?
2. Describe the game Adventure.
3. How does West react to the time constraints on Eagle?
4. Describe Rasala.
5. Why is Wallach the ideal candidate for the Eagle?
6. Describe Steve Wallach's origins and early experiences in the computer business.
7. What is microcode? How does it work?
8. What is the problem with West at the beginning of the chapter?
9. Why angers some engineers about FHP?
10. What is the 'dream job' described at the start of the chapter? Why does this job sound great to the engineers?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)