|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West send along with the engineers who go to the conference?
(a) His son.
(b) A bonus.
(d) His regards.
2. What model of the Eclipse does Alsing refer to as 'his' machine?
(a) The M/300.
(b) The C/150.
(c) The EC/12.
(d) The VAX 11/780.
3. What does the Microteam lack?
(a) Their own computer.
(c) A flexible schedule.
(d) A simulator program.
4. What part of the lab needed repair?
(a) The circuit breakers.
(b) The cooling system.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The door.
5. How old is Josh Rosen?
6. Who is one of the best Hardy Boys?
(a) Ed Rasala.
(b) Dave Epstein.
(c) Steve Smith.
(d) Carl Alsing.
7. Who does Rasala say created the Eagle?
(a) de Castro.
(b) Everyone equally.
8. What does Rosemarie think West is?
(a) All of the above.
(b) An outlet for the team's frustrations.
(c) The daddy.
(d) Someone who cares.
9. In this chapter, how many prototypes have been created thus far?
10. What division was Rosen in before coming to work on the Eagle?
(a) Customer Care.
(b) Games Consoles.
(c) Special Systems.
(d) Black Ops.
11. What is Ken Holberger's 'rank' in the Hardy Boys?
(a) Assistant Director to the Figurehead.
(b) Grand Inquisitor.
(c) First Officer.
(d) Chief Sergeant Detective.
12. What group does Rasala feud with?
(c) The Hardy Boys.
13. How many inventors will the Eagle have?
(a) Almost a hundred.
(d) There can only be one.
14. Where is the 'very liberal arts college' that Rosen visits?
(a) New York.
(b) New Hampshire.
15. How does Jon Blau refer to the blonde twins at National Cash Register's booth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What component is the crucial difference between the Eagle and earlier machines?
2. What does Data General supposedly offer its employees in addition to medical insurance?
3. At the time of writing, when did Holberger join Data General?
4. What award do the Hardy Boys hand out?
5. What does no one ever do at Data General?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)