|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Holberger and Rasala burn together?
(a) A pay stub.
(b) A picture of Tom West.
(c) The head offices of Data General.
(d) Their ties.
2. How old is Josh Rosen?
3. What did West do every morning before work during the debugging of the first Eclipse?
(a) Throw up.
(c) Go for a run.
(d) Smoke ten cigarettes.
4. What is a cat secretive about?
(a) What it is up to.
(b) Its true feelings.
(c) Everything and anything.
(d) The location of its kittens.
5. Where does West go after leaving the team?
6. Who does Rasala say created the Eagle?
(c) Everyone equally.
(d) de Castro.
7. How long did it take to make the Eagle?
(a) One year.
(b) Thirty-three months.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Two years.
8. Through the help of what piece of equipment does Jon Blau 'see it all?'
(a) A chipset.
(b) A monitor.
(c) A CPU.
(d) A cable.
9. What term did Norbert Weiner coin?
(c) Artificial intelligence.
10. In this chapter, how many prototypes have been created thus far?
11. In what month is the National Computer Conference?
12. What type of board did Rosen design?
(a) The OMG.
(b) The CPU.
(c) The IP.
(d) The ALU.
13. According to Rosemarie, what is West always doing?
(b) Sizing up those around him.
(c) Ignoring his gut feelings.
(d) Wasting time.
14. What color is the logic analyzer's screen?
15. What does Rasala go to London with a model of?
(a) The M/600.
(b) The M/250.
(c) The M/B/32.
(d) The M/9000.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the 32-bit computer that Wallach hears about designed?
2. According to Rasala, why is Veres the best of the college kids?
3. What type of fighter does the author compare the Eclipse group to?
4. When does West leave for work?
5. What is Ken Holberger's 'rank' in the Hardy Boys?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)