|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Data General supposedly offer its employees in addition to medical insurance?
(a) Maternity leave.
(b) Death benefits.
(c) Alimony benefits.
2. What is the name of the standard test on computer speed?
(a) The Leicester Benchmark.
(b) The Countesthorpe Benchmark.
(c) The Littlethorpe Benchmark.
(d) The Whetstone Benchmark.
3. What color is the logic analyzer's screen?
4. According to Rasala, why is Veres the best of the college kids?
(a) He doesn't let his degree get in the way of his knowledge.
(b) He got the best grades.
(c) He's unusually mature.
(d) He's driven.
5. What gets tiring after a while?
6. What college did West attend?
7. How does Rosen describe his own habits of thought?
8. What division was Rosen in before coming to work on the Eagle?
(a) Customer Care.
(b) Games Consoles.
(c) Black Ops.
(d) Special Systems.
9. What award do the Hardy Boys hand out?
(a) The Eclipse Appreciation and Gratitude for Lonely Evenings Award (EAGLE).
(b) The PAL Award.
(c) The Under Exraordinary Pressure Award.
(d) The Academy Award.
10. What does the Microteam lack?
(a) A flexible schedule.
(c) Their own computer.
(d) A simulator program.
11. Where will Data General send the Eagle blueprints to?
(a) The DOD.
(b) An OEM.
(c) The CIA.
12. What type of room does Peck like?
(a) A noisy one.
(b) A private one.
(c) A well-light one.
(d) An empty one.
13. What did de Castro usually eat in the lab?
(a) A vegetarian hamburger.
(c) A Fudgsicle.
(d) Chicken wings.
14. What percentage of Data General's equipment sales does the Eagle represent after its launch?
(a) More than ten percent.
(b) Slightly less than eight percent.
(c) Exactly forty-two percent.
(d) Around fifty percent.
15. What does Rasala do when Holberger confronts him about a problem with Jim Guyer?
(a) Fire Guyer.
(b) Smile and nod.
(c) Tell Holberger that Guyer can 'do what he wants.'
(d) Separate the two temporarily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Data General buy half of?
2. In this chapter, how many prototypes have been created thus far?
3. What type of engine has West never worked on before?
4. Where is Holberger in early September?
5. How did West and the other older engineers avoid the Vietnam war?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)