|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of board did Rosen design?
(a) The IP.
(b) The ALU.
(c) The CPU.
(d) The OMG.
2. What does Rosemarie think West is?
(a) The daddy.
(b) All of the above.
(c) An outlet for the team's frustrations.
(d) Someone who cares.
3. Where is Holberger in early September?
(a) Burn-out city.
(d) New York.
4. What part of the lab needed repair?
(a) The door.
(b) The cooling system.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The circuit breakers.
5. What part of the computer does Rasala melt accidentally?
(a) A PAL.
(b) A co-processor.
(c) A chip socket.
(d) The heat gun.
6. Where does West go after leaving the team?
7. What is a cat secretive about?
(a) What it is up to.
(b) Its true feelings.
(c) The location of its kittens.
(d) Everything and anything.
8. What division was Rosen in before coming to work on the Eagle?
(a) Games Consoles.
(b) Customer Care.
(c) Special Systems.
(d) Black Ops.
9. In this chapter, how many prototypes have been created thus far?
10. What do Holberger and Rasala burn together?
(a) The head offices of Data General.
(b) Their ties.
(c) A picture of Tom West.
(d) A pay stub.
11. What new line of computers does IBM feature at the NCC?
(a) The PPC 970 line.
(b) The IBM-PC line.
(c) The 4300 line.
(d) The 36-50 line.
12. What is West's crowning domestic achievement?
(a) A lovely mahogany coaching table.
(b) His basement workshop.
(c) The barn.
(d) The kitchen.
13. Where is the 'very liberal arts college' that Rosen visits?
(a) New York.
(c) New Hampshire.
14. What does Rasala do when Holberger confronts him about a problem with Jim Guyer?
(a) Smile and nod.
(b) Separate the two temporarily.
(c) Tell Holberger that Guyer can 'do what he wants.'
(d) Fire Guyer.
15. What does Van San sell?
(a) Disk drives.
(c) Mason Jars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosen describe his own habits of thought?
2. What does Rasala go to London with a model of?
3. What does Data General supposedly offer its employees in addition to medical insurance?
4. What does Bernstein build by himself?
5. What do computer programs tend to do?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)