|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the suicide command?
(a) Kill me.
(c) Axe me.
(d) Kill self.
2. What does Wallach think of North Carolina?
(a) It sucks.
(b) The food is terrible.
(c) All of the above.
(d) It's not a place to bring up his wife and children.
3. What is the first programming language that Alsing learns to use?
4. What do Cossacks harbor strong feelings towards?
(b) New designs.
5. How many bits does the NOVA deal with at one time?
6. What will West do if the kids don't stop laughing?
(a) Make them work 18 hours a day.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Fire them.
(d) Go crazy.
7. What is the team's official day of rest?
(d) There is no day of rest.
8. What shows that an engineer has rank?
(a) He drives a nice car.
(b) He wears a suit.
(c) He is listened to by de Castro.
(d) His office has a door.
9. When were the first pieces of route 495 laid down?
(a) The 1940s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1960s.
10. What is the name of the more interesting of the two Eagles?
11. How does Blau's apartment make the author feel?
(d) At home.
12. What is the term for getting inside a machine, learning about it, and reproducing it?
(a) Reverse engineering.
(d) Knocking off.
13. What does OEM stand for?
(a) Obviously Except from Me.
(b) Ostentatious Excellence in Marketing.
(c) Original Equipment Manufacturer
(d) Oligarchical Electronics Masking.
14. What game does Alsing play?
(b) Dungeons and Dragons.
15. What did the 360 project cost more than the development of?
(a) The jet engine.
(b) The automobile.
(c) The space shuttle.
(d) The atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's solution to their manpower shortage?
2. What is Westborough's first defense against thieves?
3. What computer is the simulator stored on?
4. What does the Microteam do to everything they touch?
5. What do you learn after working at Data General for any period of time?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)