1. When were the first pieces of route 495 laid down?
2. What are still the largest buildings in many towns?
3. How does Data General handle money?
4. What is Westborough's first defense against thieves?
Cameras on the rooftop.
5. What is in the display case in the lobby?
The first computer Data General ever sold.
6. Which company established worldwide hegemony in the computer industry?
7. What did the 360 project cost more than the development of?
The atomic bomb.
8. What single invention revolutionized the computer industry?
This section contains 3,322 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)