|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinosaurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can you type instead of North?
2. How does the author describe Rasala's reaction when Josh Rosen quits?
3. What part of the lab needed repair?
(a) The circuit breakers.
(b) The lighting.
(c) The cooling system.
(d) The door.
4. How did West and the other older engineers avoid the Vietnam war?
(a) By moving to Canada.
(b) By being too valuable to throw away in war.
(c) By hiding under assumed names.
(d) By joining companies that made things for it.
5. What does Wallach think of North Carolina?
(a) It's not a place to bring up his wife and children.
(b) The food is terrible.
(c) All of the above.
(d) It sucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What single invention revolutionized the computer industry?
2. What does Van San sell?
3. What is the first programming language that Alsing learns to use?
4. What is the name of the standard test on computer speed?
5. What is the name of Firth's wife?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)