|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinosaurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the display case in the lobby?
(a) The first computer with a functioning monitor.
(b) The first computer affordable by the average family.
(c) The first computer ever made.
(d) The first computer Data General ever sold.
2. What does Wallach think of North Carolina?
(a) The food is terrible.
(b) It sucks.
(c) All of the above.
(d) It's not a place to bring up his wife and children.
3. At the time of writing, when did Holberger join Data General?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) Four months ago.
(c) Three years ago.
(d) Nineteen months ago.
4. What new line of computers does IBM feature at the NCC?
(a) The IBM-PC line.
(b) The PPC 970 line.
(c) The 4300 line.
(d) The 36-50 line.
5. What is the project flooded with come Spring?
(b) Water from the melting snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the engineers often talk about putting on the side of the Eclipse?
2. What is Data General's relationship to Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)?
3. When did most of the engineers start becoming engineers?
4. When were the first pieces of route 495 laid down?
5. What is MULTICS?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)