|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Going to the Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did most of the engineers start becoming engineers?
(a) When they first discovered computers.
(b) At age four.
(c) In the womb.
(d) When they starting going to college.
2. How many boards does VAX have?
3. When does West hold his collective meetings with Wallach, Alsing, and Rasala?
(a) Fridays at 3:00 P.M.
(b) Saturdays at 9:30 P.M.
(c) Thursdays at 8:00 A.M.
(d) Every day at lunchtime.
4. What is the first programming language that Alsing learns to use?
5. What can you type instead of North?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wallach raised?
2. What is the bigger game?
3. Where does West's father work?
4. What color is the logic analyzer's screen?
5. What group does Rasala feud with?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)