|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Going to the Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the project flooded with come Spring?
(b) Water from the melting snow.
2. What term did Norbert Weiner coin?
(d) Artificial intelligence.
3. What can you type instead of North?
4. What type of car does Tom West drive?
(a) A green Volvo.
(b) A blue Cadillac.
(c) A black Ford.
(d) A red Saab.
5. What does West do once a year?
(a) Has a pig roast.
(b) Throws a terrific New Year's party.
(c) Gets really drunk and make a fool of himself.
(d) Takes a vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many assembly language instructions does the Eclipse contain?
2. What role does Wallach play in the EGO wars?
3. What does West call the confident, aggressive young engineers?
4. What does IBM suffer from?
5. How old is Alsing when the Eagle project begins?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)