|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shorter Than a Season.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new term enters West's vocabulary during the fall?
2. What new type of processor did Rosen design in college?
(b) Floating Point.
(c) Fuzzy Logic.
(d) Rolled Tungsten.
3. What shows that an engineer has rank?
(a) He is listened to by de Castro.
(b) He drives a nice car.
(c) His office has a door.
(d) He wears a suit.
4. What college did West attend?
5. How does Rosen describe his own habits of thought?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the apartment number for the secret development lab?
2. What is Westborough's first defense against thieves?
3. What role does Wallach play in the EGO wars?
4. What is different between Westborough and the 'real world?'
5. What does West do once a year?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)