|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Building a Team.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bits does the NOVA deal with at one time?
2. What shows that an engineer has rank?
(a) He wears a suit.
(b) His office has a door.
(c) He drives a nice car.
(d) He is listened to by de Castro.
3. What does West do once a year?
(a) Gets really drunk and make a fool of himself.
(b) Has a pig roast.
(c) Throws a terrific New Year's party.
(d) Takes a vacation.
4. What is scarce in the engineering business?
(b) Fashion sense.
(c) Men in their forties.
5. What does 'give me a core dump' mean?
(a) Let's grab a drink.
(b) Tell me your thoughts.
(c) Transfer your project data to my system.
(d) Too disgusting to translate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost to manufacture a VAX?
2. What type of shoes does Tom West wear?
3. What does OEM stand for?
4. What do computers manipulate directly?
5. What did the help-wanted ad that Rosemarie saw say?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)