|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Workshop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to West if he cannot keep life and computers separate?
(a) West already cannot keep life and computer separate.
(b) He will go mad.
(c) He will take a vacation.
(d) He will quit.
2. What type of shoes does Tom West wear?
(c) Dress shoes.
3. What is the general idea of MULTICS?
(a) A system of rings.
(b) A system of boxes.
(c) A complex network of fullerenes.
(d) A system of triangles.
4. How many unique addresses can a 16-bit computer handle (approximately)?
(a) 32 million.
(d) 4.3 billion.
5. What is West's crowning domestic achievement?
(a) His basement workshop.
(b) A lovely mahogany coaching table.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool is a source of the Microteam's strength?
2. What does West call the confident, aggressive young engineers?
3. What is the term for getting inside a machine, learning about it, and reproducing it?
4. How much video does West record?
5. When does West leave for work?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)