How to Make a Lot of Money
1. When were the first pieces of route 495 laid down?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1940s.
2. What are still the largest buildings in many towns?
(a) Carpet factories.
(b) Lumber mills.
(c) Textile mills.
(d) Car factories.
3. How does Data General handle money?
4. What is Westborough's first defense against thieves?
(a) Security guards everywhere.
(b) Cameras on the rooftop.
(c) A checkpoint and metal detector in the lobby.
(d) The vigilance of all employees.
5. What is in the display case in the lobby?
(a) The first computer affordable by the average family.
(b) The first computer ever made.
(c) The first computer Data General ever sold.
(d) The first computer with a functioning monitor.
6. Which company established worldwide hegemony in the computer industry?
7. What did the 360 project cost more than the development of?
(a) The jet engine.
(b) The atomic bomb.
(c) The automobile.
(d) The space shuttle.
8. What single invention revolutionized the computer industry?
(a) The cathode.
(b) The transistor.
(c) The LCD display.
(d) The mouse.
This section contains 3,322 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)