|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much life insurance money does Ray leave for Thea?
(a) Six thousand dollars.
(b) Sixty thousand dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Six hundred dollars.
2. How does Thea feel she learns from the native cave dwellers?
(a) By holding seances.
(b) By being in their homes.
(c) By studying their writings.
(d) By dreaming about them at night.
3. What does Thea contemplate on her first trip back to Moonstone?
(a) How much she'll miss her apartment.
(b) Her decision to switch to voice.
(c) Her new boyfriend.
(d) How nice Kennedy was.
4. What do the Ramos brothers admire so much in Thea?
(a) How she drinks alcohol even though the other ladies do not.
(b) Her chess skills.
(c) Her skills at debate.
(d) Her beauty.
5. What item in the Kohler garden does Wunsch damage?
(a) The mailbox.
(b) The peach tree.
(c) The dove house.
(d) The oldest tree in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The Song of the Lark" written?
2. Who watches Thea and Ottenburg have their first kiss?
3. Who provides music for the Mexican ball?
4. What talent does Wunsch see in Thea?
5. What does Archie make sure he has before he heads to New York?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)