|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Larson have Thea sing in the choir?
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. When was "The Song of the Lark" written?
3. With whom does Thea sometimes lose her temper?
(b) Her younger students.
(c) Her entire family.
(d) Her older students.
4. Who is Mrs. Tellamantez?
(a) Thea's mother.
(b) A strange lady who lies in town.
(c) Spanish Johnny's wife.
(d) Dr. Archie's wife.
5. What does Thea tell Bowers she does not want to do for more money?
(a) Compliment his students.
(c) Dress more revealing.
(d) Smile for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Thea upset when she first visits the Art Institute?
2. Why does Thea finally come to enjoy the mournful Wednesday prayer services her father makes her attend?
3. Where does Professor Wunsch live?
4. How much life insurance money does Ray leave for Thea?
5. What does everyone do at Johnny's house when the ball concludes?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)