|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thea do with the money she earns from teaching piano?
(a) Buys a car.
(b) Fixes up her room.
(c) Goes dancing.
(d) Gets some new clothes.
2. In which train of the car does Thea ride with Ray?
(a) The engine.
(b) Just a random car.
(c) The dining car.
(d) The caboose.
3. Why does Anna think Thea should not practice secular music on Sundays?
(a) Because it is improper.
(b) Because she has to listen to music at church all day anyway.
(c) Because she needs to give her fingers a break.
(d) Because she never practices it on any other day.
4. What language does Wunsch tell Thea she must learn if she is to sing well?
5. How does Larson believe Thea can also pick up some extra money?
(a) Giving voice lessons to his daughters.
(b) Singing for the mayor.
(c) Singing at funerals.
(d) Singing radio jingles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Professor Herr Wunsch?
2. Which musical exercise tires Thea the most?
3. Where was the Thea born?
4. Where does the tramp try to put on a show?
5. How does Thea feel about her initial rented room in Chicago?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)