|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters I - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie predict will happen with Wunsch when he meets Thea while out late one night?
(a) That he will propose to Thea.
(b) That he will get married.
(c) That he will win the lottery.
(d) That Wunsch will soon leave their town.
2. What does Harsanyi admire about Thea?
(a) Her determination to learn new things.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her beauty.
3. When was "The Song of the Lark" written?
4. What does Harsanyi think of Thea's experience?
(a) That it is limited.
(b) That she is distracted by it.
(c) That she should stop talking about it and focus on her music.
(d) That it adds to the depth of her music.
5. How does Mr. Kronborg want Thea involved in the church?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Working with the organ.
(c) Playing the organ.
(d) Leading singing on Wednesday nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reverend Lars Larson?
2. How does Thea's family react to Anna's joining of a church?
3. Who does Thea learn sang "Orpheus" well?
4. When does Thea confess to Harsanyi that she sings in a church choir?
5. What kind of berries does Archie invite Thea to pick at his house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)