|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters I - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Wunsch have when he is found drunk in the garden?
(a) A machete.
(b) A gun.
(c) An axe.
(d) A lawnmower.
2. What is one of the first things Thea learns during her studies with Harsanyi?
(a) That he is a bad teacher.
(b) That she is incredibly gifted.
(c) That he has a crush on her.
(d) That she has much to learn.
3. How does Mr. Kronborg want Thea involved in the church?
(a) Playing the organ.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Working with the organ.
(d) Leading singing on Wednesday nights.
4. What does Larson offer Thea after he hears her sing?
(a) A position with his family choir.
(b) A position with the church choir.
(c) A position with the professional choir.
(d) A position with the school choir.
5. How does Thea's family react to Anna's joining of a church?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They throw her a party.
(c) They are plagued by it.
(d) No one speaks to her for a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Song of the Lark"?
2. What has kept Wunsch from being successful?
3. When does Thea confess to Harsanyi that she sings in a church choir?
4. Who is sitting with Wunsch when Thea discovers him sitting, covered with a blanket?
5. Why does Thea finally come to enjoy the mournful Wednesday prayer services her father makes her attend?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)