|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters XII - XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thea first discover "Orpheus"?
(a) On Wunsch's piano.
(b) In the newspaper.
(c) In her school library.
(d) In a music shop.
2. Who is Professor Herr Wunsch?
(a) The town's music teacher.
(b) A professor who taught in England and retires.
(c) The university professor who is also the mayor.
(d) A man studying Thea's childhood.
3. What is The Cup?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) The name of the city bus.
(d) A dance club.
4. Why has Thea chosen to study music?
(a) Because she is trying to disobey her parents.
(b) Because she is a servant and that is her job.
(c) Because it is where she excels.
(d) Because she is blind.
5. What happens to Wunsch's piano students after his drunken incident?
(a) They all leave.
(b) They stop misbehaving.
(c) They tease him mercilessly.
(d) He gets a lot more of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aunt Tillie?
2. What does Thea perform at the concert?
3. Why does Thea's mother let her drop out of school?
4. Who does Thea learn sang "Orpheus" well?
5. What does Ray Kennedy do for a living?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)