|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters X - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Thea perform in the holiday concert?
(b) No one; it is a concert only featuring her.
2. Why is Thea upset when she first visits the Art Institute?
(a) Because all of the paintings have been vandalized.
(b) Because she is not allowed inside.
(c) Because she never visited before.
(d) Because she runs into an old friend from Moonstone.
3. How does Mrs. Kronborg resolve the argument about music on Sundays between her two daughters?
(a) She makes both clean the other's room.
(b) She makes both of them cook dinner for everyone.
(c) She sends both to their room with no dinner.
(d) She doesn't take sides and assigns Anna a section of the Bible to read.
4. What does Wunsch throw at Spanish Johnny when he attacks him?
(a) A table.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A chair.
(d) A dish.
5. What does Thea do repeatedly with the Ramos brothers at the Mexican ball?
(b) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thea first discover "Orpheus"?
2. In which train of the car does Thea ride with Ray?
3. Where does the tramp go to die?
4. Who is the artist of "The Song of the Lark" painting?
5. Why does Thea finally come to enjoy the mournful Wednesday prayer services her father makes her attend?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)