Part 1, Chapters I - V
1. When was "The Song of the Lark" written?
2. Who wrote "The Song of the Lark"?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Willa Cather.
(d) J. K. Rowling.
3. Where was the Thea born?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Boulder, Colorado.
(c) Austin, Texas.
(d) Moonstone, Colorado.
4. What is Thea's last name?
5. Who is Dr. Howard Archie?
(a) A doctor who isn't really a doctor, but likes to be addressed as one.
(b) The town professor.
(c) A doctor who visits once a year.
(d) The town doctor.
6. What is the first illness Dr. Archie diagnoses in Thea?
(a) The measles.
(b) Strep throat.
(c) The flu.
7. What treat does Dr. Archie bring to Thea as she recovers from her illness as a child?
(a) An apple.
(b) A Tootsie Pop.
(d) A cookie.
8. Who is Professor Herr Wunsch?
(a) A man studying Thea's childhood.
(b) The university professor who is also the mayor.
(c) The town's music teacher.
(d) A professor who taught in England and retires.
This section contains 4,921 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)